It's a page for archive.org folks to prove that I really want my site to disappear from the Internet Wayback Machine / archive.org
I kindly ask you to remove all the tddaygame.com archive that is earlier than 2018. A lot of those articles and posts are being rewritten into a book now and I don't want people to be able to read the original posts.
The Internet Archive can exclude websites from the Wayback Machine (web.archive.org), but we first respectfully request that you help us verify that you are the site owner or content author by doing any one of the following:
* post your request on the current version of the site (and send us a link).
* send your request from the main email contact listed on the site (if one is present).
* send a request from the registrant's email (if publicly viewable on a WHOIS lookup) or webmaster’s email listed on the site.
* point us to where your personal information (name, point of contact, image of self) appears on the site in a way that identifies you as owner of the site or author of the content you wish to have excluded - in this instance, we ask to verify your identity via a scan of a valid photo ID (sensitive info such as birth date, address, or phone number can be blacked out).
* forward to us communication from a hosting company or registrar addressed to you as owner of the domain.
If none of these options are available to you, please let us know in a reply to this email.
We would be grateful if you would help us preserve as much of the archive as possible. Therefore, please let us know if there are only specific URLs or directories about which you are concerned so that we may leave the rest of the archives available.
As you may know, Internet Archive is a non-profit digital library, seeking to maintain via the Wayback Machine a freely accessible historical record of the Internet. The material in the archives are not exploited by Internet Archive for commercial profit.
The Internet Archive Team
I've set up a web page with this e-mail exchange to prove that I'm the owner of this site. You can check it out here: